Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ahh . Amazing Day :D



Today 226 . Another boring day at home . Gotta take care of my bros and sister . 
Pshh . I know i know its my job to take a good care of themm .
I finished all my works early in the morning so i can get online . bahah !
but but , in the afternoon , i gotta cook for them . ughh . i am sucks at cooking xD
so , i switched on the laptop and as usual , i attacked Facebook ! :P
well well , i tried to talkk with my legit friendd , Arianna Maldonado 
Shes 13 i guess ? Bahaha . and shes from Austin , Texas .
We talked alot ! OMG . and we can't stop . so , i started to tell her about Tae Yang (big bang)
And i showed her tae's pictures . Pfftt . She was like "OMG OMG ! He is Friggin Sexy Beast . I think i fall in love with him" . Bahaha . Shes funny .
i know tae yang is sexy beast . xD blahh , we talk , talk , talk and her computer was acting GAY ! =.=
We stop talking for a whilee . So , suggested to her to throw the computer in the dustbin . bahah ! xD
well , i guess she loves her computer and she aint throwing it away . xD
Then , POOF ! Liyana was online that time . And i started the conversation with "Tae Yang" .

and she was like . OMG ? xD we're thrilled . i'm crazy aboutt  k-pop . i fucken love T.O.P , Lee Hongki , Taecyeon and Taeyang :) They're fucken HOT ! bahahah . p/s : ilove their songs . 
gahh , idk why , i can't stop thinking aboutt their sexiness . bahaha . i know i'm weird . so what ?
haha . don't hate me :) 
if you're still reading this , you should STOP .
or ima SLAP you .
-justkidding-

Hey hey . Follow me and add me on Facebook . thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment